Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Life, Thoughts and Attitude

I thought that since I spend so much time reading other blogs I may as well join in on this crazy cult phenomenon. I don't know how long it will last or keep me entertained but we might as well see how it goes.

It's not like I really needed another reason to stay on the computer after being on it all day but this is a great chance to give everyone glimpses into our life and thoughts, with a side of sarcastic and youthful attitude.

Hang on and enjoy the ride . . .

5 comments:

Greg said...

FIRST POST! Sweet. Welcome.

Anonymous said...

I love lamp!

Brian said...

Welcome aboard

Rob said...

Aboard? Aboard implies something that you yourself are already on. Sir you haven't updated your blog in two months, you aren't aboard anything. :-)

Welcome to the game Jenn, it'll be good to hear what you guys are up to!

Deb said...

Welcome to the cult! :)