Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Happy Anniversary to...

...us!!! Today is our 2nd anniversary! It's hard to believe just two years ago at this time we were sailing the caribbean waters getting ready to pledge our love and our lives to each other...forever.

The day couldn't have been more perfect and it was great to have the most important people in our lives there to share and celebrate with us. Everything about the cruise was amazing and we made many great memories to take home with us. We talked about doing it again in 5 years and trying to get everyone together but I might be pushing up that deadline as I am dying to go on another cruise. It's my favourite way to vacation hands-down.

Thanks to D for two phenomenal years - I couldn't have asked for more and wouldn't change anything. I look forward to growing with you and for new experiences and memories for many years to come!

Cheers to us!

No comments: