Friday, February 15, 2008

Google...

One Friday a few weeks ago I tried to lot into my Blogger account and they said I needed a Google email account. Eventually I got in and I haven't received that message again but if the day comes where I need a damn Google account it will also be the end of this damn blog.

I know I shouldn't even call it a blog...I mean, all I do is post stupid jokes and trivia questions on Friday Fun Days and let's face it...that's pretty lame. Although, I have been committed to Friday Fun and don't think I have missed one even when I haven't been around on a Friday...now that's dedication.

Either I need to step it up and get back to casual updates and thoughts or I'm laying this baby to rest, and if I end up needing a Google account there is no way I'm opening another email address so I'll be pulling a Company Bitch and leaving without a goodbye or last hoorah...c'est la vie.

No comments: