Friday, February 2, 2007

Friday Funny

Finally it's Friday! It's been a long week and I'm looking forward to the weekend. The other night I was out with some friends from good ol' WB and I had mentioned that I have been putting in some pretty long days recently and they asked me if I was happy. This is a question I don't even have to think about...my job is great! I love our team, I love what I'm doing and I love working with all of our Agencies etc... I don't mind staying at work until 8pm, it doesn't phase me - of course I would like to be at home in my pyjamas watching TV and hanging out with Dave but I'm okay if some extra hours and required. And that's the difference between a great and shit job, and boy, was that last one crappy!

Anyways, this post wasn't meant to tell you how much I enjoy my job but to actually post my first vid-clip. Courtesy of J-Rod this clip was sent to Dave and I just happened to watch it and have a great laugh. I think it's prefect for a Friday round-up (and I am going to try to post a new video or something really cool every Friday from now on). I know, good luck with that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr_A2pVJTgQ

Cheers and enjoy!

No comments: