Friday, March 23, 2007

Speaking of the Block...

Thinking of the Chopping Block did remind me that I have one more post to make today (I know - three in one day, it's a record)!

Who the hell is voting for Sanjaya Malakar????

At his first audition I kinda got it, I mean he's young, has "Teeny Bopper" written all over him and he actually had an okay voice but after several long, agonizing weeks this guy has got to go. If any of you watched this week he decided to "rock it out" Rockstar style and I've got to say I wasn't impressed. And what was wrong with that little girl? Sanjaya brought her to tears with his stunning good looks, feminine hair-style and over-the-top performance. Maybe she was actually crying in agony, hoping and waiting for the end of the song to put her and the rest of us out of our misery.

At this point in time they could bring back red-haired, crooner-tootin', Johnny from season 3 and I would be thrilled. There seems to be a lot both good and bad being said about the Michael Jackson on crack wannabe but the link below might shed some light on why Sanjaya will be disappointing our ears for weeks to come (that and the fact that he has the "multicultural" vote this year - but we won't get into that).

www.votefortheworst.com

1 comment:

Greg said...

I hope he not only makes it further than he should (which he's already done), but that he actually wins!