Wednesday, May 16, 2007

T.G.I...the L.W.

The forecast is sunny, slight cloudy periods with highs of 30. There's a 30% chance of thunderstorms but that's only for Thursday and well...I'm sure we can keep ourselves entertained and busy...maybe check out a few outlets and stuff.


The ladies are headed to Florida tonight for the long weekend, staying at our friend's condo and I am soooo looking forward to it. This will only be the 2nd and 3rd days I have taken off this year...not bad considering we are at the end of May already.

We don't have too much on the agenda - do some shopping (of course!), hit some nice restaurants, check out a local bar - 2 for $5.00 cocktails, and lie by the pool basking in the sun. My plan for this trip is to spend as much time as possible getting some quality R&R - after all, we're only there for four and change days. Main goal = get rid of the winter paste...I don't need everyone to still be blinded by the white when I get back.

Thank god it's the long weekend! Have a good one everybody!

1 comment:

Greg said...

Safe & Fun Travels!

Don't get in TOO much trouble while your down there.