Monday, May 14, 2007

Waterloo-Hoo

This past weekend D and I went to my parents new place in Waterloo. Technically it isn't new since it's me grandparents old house but it was different and nice not having to drive the extra hour to get to London. The house looks really nice - they still have quite a bit of unpacking to do but it felt like home...and it felt just like it did when I lived there for three years except more modern! D spent the weekend putting together the main bathroom while I helped my mom organize the rooms and decorate!!

My grandparents, who now live 5 minutes down the road, came over on Saturday and we celebrated our April birthdays. A little past due but I don't think that really matters. My grandma, grandpa, dad, D and I are all April babies...the only one left out is my mom. She always makes jokes about how everyone gets to celebrate but her but then we have to remind her that she gets a month and party all to herself...hardly fair I think.

All in all it was a great weekend - we're a little tired this morning but then again...it is Monday. And, the Survivor finale was a good one. I was disappointed that Yau-Man couldn't make it all the way, but our number two pick to win was Earl so all ends well.

No comments: