Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Fun...

20 More Things to Say at Work Each and Every Day:

1. It’s a thankless job, but I’ve got a lot of Karma to burn off
2. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
3. And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be?
4. Do I look like a people person?
5. This isn’t an office. It’s Hell with fluorescent lighting.
6. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
7. Sarcasm is just one service we offer.
8. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
9. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
10. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
11. I’m trying to imagine you with a personality.
12. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
13. Can I trade this job for what’s behind door #1?
14. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
15. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
16. Chaos, panic and disorder…my work here is done.
17. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
18. I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted a salary.
19. Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
20. Oh, I get it…like humor…but different.

No comments: