Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Friday Funny

Yeah, yeah...it's not Friday but as you know I won't be around and I didn't want to disappoint my loyal readers. I got this emailed to me at work today and I had a good laugh... Keith Richard's has always been a little strange and he looks like the walking dead...I wonder if the below has anything to do with that.

Keith Richards: 'I snorted my father'
Associated Press Posted April 4 2007, 8:20 AM EDT

LONDON -- Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all. In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine."The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."


Cheers to having Friday off!

No comments: